ADP Soccer’s Academy is available from ages U8 to U20’s.
All sports training have one single objective: the growth of the individual of the development of the player.
A member of the Academy will receive:
- Soccer training at the highest level, with skilled tacticians under the supervision of Josh Bill , Academy director.
- Weekly schedules generally consist of 4.5 hours of field training sessions and potentially a game for Under 9 and older. For Under 8, 3 hours of training and potentially a game.
- Teaching of sports and social values promoted by the club that is ADP Soccer and conveyed through each of its team.
- Integral development in four important components: physical, psychological, technical and tactical training.
- Coaching and training based on a 10 month program (including rest periods).
- Access and follow-up by the club’s sporting specialists: the ADP Soccer Academy coaches.
Tryouts are open year round.
If questions remain, for more information please email Josh@adpsoccer.com