ADP Soccer is excited to announce that this summer we will be adding a girls academy in addition to our boys academy teams that we currently have. The program will be available to girls aged 8 to 14 for the 2016/2017 season, and will be grouped as follows :
- 8-10 Years old
- 11-13 Years old
- 14+ Years Old
At ADP we have a single objectieve: The holistic growth and development of the player. Not only do we want to produce excellent players but we also want to have a hand in producing excellent people on and off the field.
A member of the Girls Academy will receive:
- Soccer training at the highest level, with skilled tacticians under the supervision of Josh Bill, Academy director/Owner , Adam Cookson , Technical Director and Gareth Davies the ADP Girls Director .
- Access to the club’s Elite Academy structure.
- Teaching of sports and social values promoted by the club that is ADP Soccer and conveyed through each of its team: from U6 to the U20s.
- Integral development in four important components: physical, psychological, technical and tactical training.
- Coaching and training based on a 10 month program (including rest periods).
- Access and follow-up by the club’s sporting specialists: The ADP Soccer Academy coaches and Medical Staff
- The girls program will be run by full time director Gareth Davies, as well as ADP Professional coaches + one Goalkeeper coach, and supported by an administrative staff that handles the day-to-day activity of the ADP Girls Academy.
We invite you to consult all sections of our website concerning the Girls Academy.
We look forward to a new chapter in the ADP success story